Friday, April 17, 2009

Cake Making Day!

Tomorrow is the twins 3rd birthday party, so I have spent the day making their cake. Of course I am going to post a pic - and just for the fun of it I am going to post pics of ALL the cakes I've made for birthdays recently.

This is the cake for tomorrow...




















This is the twins cake from last year - this one was nice and easy to make...















And here is E's cake from this year...















E's cake from last year...














E's cake from the year before...



















And the ice cream cake we made for my sister C earlier this year (this was my favourite - to make and to eat)...

















So now you're up to date with all my cake achievements. Thankfully there are no more birthdays for awhile!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

All fantastic Alison...now watch the cake orders roll in, hehe!

Simone said...

How do you make an icecraem cake? You are very clever

Alison said...

Simone - all the instructions for all the cakes are in the Womens Weekly birthday cake book which is widely available. The ice cream cake was the easiest of all of them to make (and probably the tastiest).