Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday M

Today is M's birthday...45...how did that happen??? He was a young lad of but 29 when we first got together!

So of course the girls and I made him a cake. I fear this cake may be a borderline cake wreck... I was a bit out of my depth trying to make the white chocolate hearts, but I don't think it looked too bad in the end. It is an ice cream cake, with melted white chocolate over the top (tinted pink) and covered in white chocolate hearts (some tinted pink).

5 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Alison, that looks awesome!!! I love white choc! looks delicious and happy birthday to M!!!

Sarah said...

I think the cake looks great!

Happy 45th to M!!

Carolin said...

the cake turned out pretty good - especially considering the state of some of the "pink poo" hearts last night!

that cake wreck website is hilarious ;-P

Lacey said...

Ohh an ice cream cake. I'll take some of that please. I think it turned out so cute.

Ally said...

The cake looks great! Happy belated birthday to M!!

I love, love, love that cake wreck site!!