Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's Here! It's Here!

Ashlea's walker has arrived!




















The kidwalk arrived on Friday. So far we have tried it out inside the house - which can be a bit tricky seeing as it is quite bulky. Today we test drove it in our garage which was a bit better as there was more open space for Ashlea to potter around.




















What we really need is for it to STOP RAINING so we can try it in the backyard. That is what we are looking forward to most - Ashlea being able to have some independence in the backyard and be out there pottering around with her sisters.

Where is that bloke El Nino and his drought???

5 comments:

Lacey said...

oh my gosh if it doesn't stop raining here I'm going to scream. I guess the good thing is my water bill will be small because I haven't had my sprinklers on for 3 weeks.

Ally said...

It looks great Alison, Ashlea looks so happy in that shot!!

Hope the rain stops asap!

Sarah said...

She is so cute! How happy is she in the walker!

I know what you mean about using the walker outside. Although as we live on a farm, we are loving the rain.

Belinda said...

Excellent! Ashlea looks so happy in her walker! Great photo.

I know we need rain, but I hope it stops soon for you!

starofamp said...

Wow that is an awesome walker! Ashlea looks fantastic in it!
So so gorgeous :)