Monday, June 8, 2009

A Wii bit of fun!

I hope everyone had a great long weekend (those who had one anyway). On the weekend my sister (Aunty C) decided she NEEDED to spend her K-Rudd stimulus package on a Wii. Seeing as we live with Aunty C we were more than happy for her to do this!

We spent yesterday afternoon playing different Wii games - it was pretty fun. Although the irony is not lost on us that rather than being outside playing actual tennis (we have a half size court as our backyard) we spent the afternoon indoors playing Wii tennis. Surprisingly I won Wii bowling. I have never won a bowling game in my life! No surprises that I seem to be better at virtual sport than the real thing.

It was all fun and games until we plugged in the Wii Fit program. This 'game' calculates your 'Wii Age' based on your level of fitness. The program estimated my age as 56. FIFTY.SIX.

I don't want to play anymore!

3 comments:

Ally said...

I am still staying away from the Wii Fit part, but otherwise they're so much fun!!

Big brother, Little sister. said...

LOL I think I was 47!! don;t worry it will go down the more practise and co-ord you have! It is great for the kids too! Cooper kneels on it and does the skiiing and hula hoops! enjoy!

Anonymous said...

hehehe yep, some of us are too scared to go there honey! sounds like great fun tho'. Rose