This isn't an 'official' Friday 5, just 5 things going on in our lives this particular Friday....
1. I enrolled Emma for big school today (gulp).
2. I got Ashlea's blood results (she had her regular blood test yesterday) and the results were good - pretty similar to last time which is what I like - no nasty surprises:
Incidentally, yesterdays blood test was the least stressful in a long time. Ashlea cried the whole time, but it was just crying, not hysterical thrashing and screaming. Combine that with a blood collector who got her vein first go so that the whole thing was over in less than 10 minutes and I was a happy mumma.
3. I found out today (via Facebook of course) that in America you can get...wait for it...fish.tacos. That is just wrong on so many levels.
4. I have finished assembling my IKEA purchases and completed the first stage of my decluttering (the first stage was more storage for the toys, stage two is moving M's computer so that Ashlea can have her own bedroom).
5. Its the weekend and the beginning of 2 weeks of school holidays! Yippee!!! I am looking forward to having at least one pyjama day over the next fortnight.