Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pop culture...

How much are your kids affected by pop culture? Sadly to say I think mine are a little too 'under the influence'.

Even Ashlea has been affected...

video


Personally I am not a huge fan of Abba, so you can imagine my horror when I discovered that not only does Ashlea recognize their music, but she can also sing along!!! She also does a pretty mean rendition of Queen's "Somebody to Love Me" (no I haven't been playing Queen to my children - that song is in the movie Happy Feet which my children have seen many times).

Which brings me to Emma and Audrey who think they are in fact tap dancing penguins like Mumble (Happy Feet again for those of you who don't have small penguin-obsessed children)...

video

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Very cute. Great singing Ashlea.

Simone said...

Vicki lent me a copy of Happy Feet, everytime I put it on Josh sits mouth wide open and doesn't move an inch, it is my "get some stuff done" dvd, Josh loves it!

n0thingbuteverything said...

Gorgeous vids! I see a future in show biz for all your girls! ;-).

Sarah said...

Very cute videos!