Friday, September 25, 2009

Vanity

We have a busy weekend planned - lots of cleaning and tidying to do before Tuesday when the crew arrive to film 'RPA Where Are They Now?'

I want it to be a realistic portrayal of our lives when they film, but do you think I will have my usual just crawled out from under a rock look about me? No way - we're going to give ourselves a little tidy around the edges. So we are all going to get hair cuts. We are going to tidy and clean the house. And mow the lawn, and remove the weeds, and, and...you get the picture.

Here are the 'before' shots...

The current state of pretty much every outdoor surface after the dust storm...


The current state of my front entrance way...


And best of all, the current state of Emma's hair...

3 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

good luck with all the cleaning up! hope it all goes well on Tuesday too.
LOVE the pic of the fashion model too! that is a great pic! the pose is perfect, reminds me of Kate Moss!
Bron

Sarah said...

Good luck with your cleaning!

When watching RPA the other night at the end when they show what is on the following week they also mentioned "coming soon: where are they now" and thought Ooh I know someone who will be on that! Can't wait to watch you all!

Belinda said...

Can't wait for you to be on!!!!!!!!