Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dreams

Last night I had a dream that Ashlea was walking. She had just started to learn to take some independent steps and was toddling around.

I remember thinking how amazing the botox was to have had such an incredible effect on her.

I remember being so relieved and excited that things had turned out so well compared to what the doctors had predicted.

I even remember worrying (see I even do it in my dreams) how she would be able to walk once the botox wore off.

Ever have a dream like that? Where it takes a few minutes after you have woken up to realise that it was all just a dream?

Back to reality now.

4 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Alison, I have those dreams but I am awake! lol They are more like Visions....I pop Cooper down as I do on his knees but for some reason he walks off, it is only for a second and I can see it so clearly. I think it is from Pepper doing it as I keep getting confused and putting her on her knees and when she walks I am still in awe.
Hope you and the girls have a lovely day ox
Bron xo

Sarah said...

Well I so hope it comes true for her Alison...maybe botox will help her heaps from now into the future treatments!

How is she going with her Botox at the moment? Any more visible results?

Anna said...

I used to have them ALL the time. It took him until he was 7, but finally those dreams actually came true! Now I dream that he is verbal and can talk. I don't think that will ever happen though! I hope your dream comes true very soon x

Belinda said...

I hope your dream comes true! xx.