Sunday, October 11, 2009

Karaoke - Ashlea style

I think I have blogged in the past about Ashlea's love of Abba. Yesterday my sister bought Abba for Singstar - here are the results.


video


As you can see Ashlea got a little messy towards the end of the night - not out of the ordinary for karaoke at all. For those wondering what she is saying at the end she starts reciting names of characters from In the Night Garden. And sorry for any camera wobble - I was laughing too much while trying to film.

7 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

I want to come to Karaoke night at your house!!! I love your girls :) AShleas voice is sounding really strong too! :) Bron

Lacey said...

That is hilarious. Shes so cute.

Sarah said...

So cute!~

Belinda said...

Gold!

Shazza said...

Great to see you all there singing! I look forward to joining in a sing-a-long when I'm in Oz. Love Sharon

Grace said...

Now I've got Dancing Queen in my head and it's Ashlea's fault ...
The nuns may both come to Karaoke at your place some time ...

Alison said...

Some nun karaoke would be brilliant!