Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday 6

I've been feeling 'kind of grumpy' lately (understatement) so rather than whinge to you all I am going to try and take the opposite approach and list 6 things that have made me smile this week. I was going to do a Friday 5 yesterday but ran out of time...so I'll do a Saturday 6 today.

Here it is...6 things that made me smile this week...

1. I won a free chocolate bar this week - can't complain about that! I eat a lot of chocolate and I often think when they have competitions 'How can I not win, I am such a faithful consumer'. Well this week it finally happened - I won!

2. You have no idea how much of a laugh the girls and I got out of this picture of a gift wrapped chicken on the Compassion Christmas catalogue we received this week...



3.We received our confirmation letter for the Lord Mayor's New Years Eve picnic. We went last year and it was fantastic. Even better - this year we are allowed to bring Aunty Carolin.

4. Carolin saw these while on her trip overseas - Jesus bandaids and a magnetic dress-up Jesus for the fridge. Only in America!



5. The Australian version of Beauty and the Geek - hilarious!

6. It's the weekend, the sun is shining and I have almost caught up on my washing.

What made you smile this week?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great list!

I can't get over the Jesus Bandaids! We aren't going to the Lord Mayor's Picnic this year, thought we would give it a break and sadly Emily was bored with it, well I guess she may just be getting a bit old for it! I loved it! and personally never get sick of fireworks!! I hope you guys have a blast there again.

I have had a bit of a bad week, but 1 thing that did make me smile was seeing Violet at her Preschool Orientation today and how happy she was to be there!

Lacey said...

I'm smiling because the snow we got melted and Jax is home for halloween and doing great!