Saturday, November 7, 2009

RPA Where Are They Now?

We have a date for when we are going to be on TV again!

Our episode is airing on Wednesday 18th November - Channel 9 8:30pm (in the eastern states - not sure about others).

We don't get to see the episode before it airs, so there is always some anxiety leading up to watching it...what if we totally embarrass ourselves??? I guess you can all watch and see for yourselves!

For those overseas I don't think there is anyway to view it online unfortunately. Let me know if you really want to watch it and I'll see what I can do.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looking forward to seeing you all on TV again! I am sure you won't embarrass yourself!

n0thingbuteverything said...

Can't wait!

ferfischer said...

Maybe they'll have it on the internet eventually!