Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Special Exposure Wednesday - Trick Photography

I think I have mentioned previously that I have been learning how to use Photoshop. It is quite fun - but as you will see from this pic I am still quite the beginner. Even so - I've 'cured' Ashlea where no doctor has been able to!

I just need some ideas for what sort of a background to plonk her into. Any thoughts???

Don't forget to check out all the other great Special Exposure Wednesday photos here. And also - tonight's the night! Channel 9 - 8:30pm RPA Where Are They Now? (Australian viewers only).

9 comments:

Marie said...

Put her on a trampoline. She looks like she is about to jump. How cute would that be?

Sarah said...

I agree, trampoline would look great!

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

That was my first thought too - she looks like she's bouncing on a trampoline.

Great minds think alike girls!

Thinking of you Alison, as the show goes to air. Must bring up a lot of memories & emotions...

Do the girls watch the RPA footage??

Alison said...

Thanks everyone - the trampoline is a great idea - hadn't thought of that.

Susan - they have watched bits of it, but the original show is a bit too gory. I will definitely let them watch tonight's episode as it contains so much cute footage of them!!!

Lacey said...

A trampoline would be too cute. We are planning on getting photoshop for us for Christmas. That is, if daddy gets the nice camera he wants!

Beverly said...

lovely photo

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Love the trampoline idea! I have never used photo shop, but I hear about it so much I really wish I had it - looks like fun!

Belinda said...

Gold! xx.

n0thingbuteverything said...

Love it! Trampoline gets the vote for me too! Looking forward to you sharing the finished product ;-).