Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Special Exposure Wednesday

Yesterday it was 38 degrees here (that's 100 degrees for those of you in other climes). When its that hot the only way to play outside is to add water.

Our Western Suburbs beach:





Plenty of snacks:



Pretending to be penguins (you have to imagine a squealy penguin type noise coming out of those mouths):



And kisses from your big sister:



This last photo is my Special Exposure Wednesday photo - I love it even though Ashlea has her eyes closed - look how kissable those cheeks and lips are!!!



Make sure you check out all the other great Special Exposure Wednesday photos here.

9 comments:

Lacey said...

Man I'll take 100 degrees right now. I would love to go jump in a pool. I better just prepare myself for snow because its coming.

Sarah said...

It was awful yeasterday wasn't it! Looks like the girls had fun trying to keep cool.

Belinda said...

Great photos! and very kissable!!!!!

mommytoalot said...

Awwwwww adorable pictures.
I wish it were that hot here, we didn't even get a day that warm this past summer at all.

Coley said...

Great photo. Happy WW! :)

Ashley's Mom said...

Beautiful girls!!

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Very cute photos. Looks like the girls had a blast!

Marie said...

100 degrees! Woo hoo! Cute pictures. My little guy would join y'all in all that water in half a heart beat. And yes she looks very kissable. :)

Michelle said...

yikes! 100 degrees is too hot; that's one thing I don't miss about New Mexico!

She does have kissable cheeks!