Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Special Exposure Wednesday




I had a completely different photo in mind for today...until this happened.

Sleeping child (Audrey) complete with sauce covered face:



But where is she sleeping I hear you wondering...good question. Lets pull back a little and have a look:




She often threatens to nod off during dinner if she hasn't had a sleep during the day - but this is the first time she has turned the chair into a bed!

Don't forget to check out all the other Special Exposure Wednesday photos here.

9 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

oh my goodness she must have been exhausted! great pics :)

Sarah said...

Neither of my kids have nodded of in positions like this! Very cute!

Nerida said...

I love it!

Ashley's Mom said...

So cute!!!

Marie said...

too stinkin' funny! Kids are awesome!

Lacey said...

That is to cute. I'm amazed at were kids can fall asleep. If only it were that simple.

Belinda said...

Gold!

Michelle said...

LOL! I can't believe she was able to fall asleep like that! She must have been really tired :)

n0thingbuteverything said...

Love it! How long did she sleep like that for????