Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Special Exposure Wednesday

Due to popular demand...



I have another photo this week that also links back to a previous week's photo - here's another one of Audrey and her ability to fall asleep anywhere.

Don't forget to check out all the other great photos here.

Last week some of your comments got lost - sorry about that. I read them all and approved them all but they didn't all appear on the post. I LOVE comments so am not happy about that and have no idea where they went! Don't let that stop you this week!

9 comments:

Marie said...

I love it! I knew she'd look great on a trampoline.
Audrey is one sleepy girl, huh?

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Wow I am so impressed with your photoshopping! Can;t wait to see your christmas card! Love the fact that Audrey can fall asleep like that! just beautiful. xoxo Cooper thinks it is great that Ashlea can now jump!

Sarah said...

Trampoline photo looks great!

I can't believe Audrey and her ability to sleep absoultely anywhere!

Lacey said...

Loving the tramp. Its perfect. I wish I could fall asleep were kids can, anywhere!

Belinda said...

Loving it!

Ashley's Mom said...

Who knew a laundry basket could be so comfortable :)

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Love the trampoline picture - very cool! That second picture is priceless! I wish Emily could sleep anywhere like that - she likes her bed and not much else!

Michelle said...

Looks like she was about to have some jumping fun on that trampoline! and sometimes I wish I could just fall asleep anywhere I'm comfy!

Coley said...

Love her in the laundry basket!! Too cute! :)