Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oops - she did it again...

Oops...Audrey fell asleep at dinner time again yesterday.




The question is WHERE did she fall asleep?  I did a lap of the house looking for her, and then realised that the last place I saw her was near the dining table.



I have no idea what possessed her to go and get right under the table...but there you have it.  Can you see her under there?  No wonder I nearly had a heart attack wondering where she was!





Oh and some good news - I have finally posted my Christmas newsletters so you should receive them shortly - assuming that the mail strike ends and you live in Australia.  Those who live overseas won't get theirs for awhile.  And those who are overseas who are getting a little something extra with their newsletter - like a copy of the TV show we were on and perhaps a packet of tim-tams will have to wait even longer - as I haven't made any copies of the show yet and any tim-tams brought into the house may or may not have already been consumed (I'm not admitting to anything!).  You know who you are Lacey, Jenny and Barbara.

4 comments:

Ally said...

Oh my goodness! I would have had heart failure too Alison!

She's so sweet <3

Carolin said...

I'm amazed she crawled all the way under and then decided to have a nap!

ferfischer said...

Ha! I don't blame you - TIM TAMS are GOOOOOOOD. Thank goodness Target has them right now, I hope they have them year round soon! My mission here is to convert everyone to tim tams so the demand stays high!

n0thingbuteverything said...

Hilarious! I am glad you were able to find her before you freaked out too much and called the police. You need a little homing device on her so you can find her when she's asleep ;-)