Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Special Exposure Wendesday

I have a special photo for today.

At church we are currently studying the book of Revelation which has been fantastic.  There is so much imagery in the book that at the same time the church is having an art and photography competition.  There are several categories you can enter, but the category I have chosen is called 'new beginnings'.

This photo is my entry.  It is actually 4 photos combined into one - with a lot of photoshop involved!  I love the result.  It is a little glimpse of the future - of what it will be like for Ashlea in heaven - healed and whole.  I also love the feeling of joy and freedom the picture gives - the promise of freedom from sin and sickness and everything that weighs us down in this world.



Don't forget to check out all the other Special Exposure Wednesday photos here.

12 comments:

Marie said...

Heaven is a beach. Love it!

Coley said...

What an awesome jumpy shot!

Ashley's Mom said...

Heaven is a beach to me also! Good Photoshop work!

Beverly said...

what a super cute photo!

Territory Mom said...

This is beautiful

Lacey said...

That picture is too cute. The beach is defintely heaven to me!

n0thingbuteverything said...

Lovely photo!

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

What a great photo! It will be wonderful when our children can throw off the limitations of this earthly body and enjoy all of the beauty that heaven has to offer!

Anna said...

Great photo!

Sarah said...

Great work on the photo again Alison! I think you might have to show me how to photoshop!

Colleen said...

love the design!

Michelle said...

you did some great work in photoshop! (wish I knew how to use that program!) you're right - it does look like they are free from all cares and everything...and joy written on their faces! wonderful interpretation!