Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday: I heart Daddy



Murray is going to hate this!!! He hates having his photo taken, much less me then posting those photos on the web. But seeing as he rarely reads this blog...what he doesn't know won't hurt him!

So in honour of the fact that he has been in charge of the children 3 days this week while I have worked hard/attended the tennis, I thought a photo was in order.

Ashlea and her Daddy...





They're in lurve.

Don't forget to check out all the other Special Exposure Wednesday photos here.

9 comments:

CristyLynn said...

Nothing better than a daddy loving on his kids! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

imcoopersdad said...

lovely pic Alison :) I love Daddys and thier little precious princess'.

Marie said...

So sweet! My hubby hates being on the blog too. Oh well. They should not be so darned wonderful if they don't want to be on the blog, right?

shopannies said...

this is very special I know from experience as I am a daddys girl

Amanda Daybyday said...

Daddies and their girls, gives you such a warm feeling! My husband hates his picture posted too.

Sarah said...

Great photos!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

How cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday, I really appreciate it! I posted the final picture today for my Thousand words Thursday post. It's by far my favorite!

-Angela

Michelle said...

Those are some sweet daddy-daughter photos! Precious memories!

Oh in answer to your question about the ice slides - yep the adults could go on them too! The ice sculptures exhibit tent was kept at 9 degrees (I posted more of the pics today).

danette said...

What sweet photos! lol, my husband is not a fan of having his picture taken either :).