Monday, April 19, 2010

Alison's Parenting Wisdom - Tip #1

I thought it was about time I started sharing some of my vast realms of wisdom with you - wisdom that I have acquired through the experiences of my life. So here it is - the first (of many?) pearls of wisdom....

Tip #1

ALWAYS make sure you put your child's wheelchair back in the car after the weekend, lest you end up somewhere - swimming for examnple - with a heavy child and no wheelchair or pram.

I'm just sayin' that's all...

Anyone else got any tips born through the wisdom of experience?

2 comments:

n0thingbuteverything said...

How about: always remember to put the walking frame IN the car before you leave the place you've just been, not wait until you're driving off and you see it sitting there looking lonely on the footpath...(lost count of the times I've done that. Still waiting for the day - which will come, I am sure - when I totally forget it)...

Anonymous said...

My tip is to remember to put the brake on, and not turn to pick your little one up out of the car, to find the chair rolling off without them!!
Deb