Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Wheels!!!

We prayed long and hard for its arrival...


We heard rumours it was getting closer but we tried not to get our hopes up too high...


Oh please God let it be true...



Praise the Lord its arrived...


I still can't believe it - even though I'm actually sitting in it!!


I can still push myself around...



And it has this seat belt thingy to stop me from falling out...


No matter how hard I try...


I think I LIKE IT!!!


 
Edited to add: Don't forget to check out all the other Special Exposure Wednesday pics here.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Fantastic! So happy for you guys! xx

Mo said...

So, so cute!!

Ally {mtm} said...

Awesome!

I love the last shot of her ♥

Samantha said...

That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Alison-looks fab and I am thinking Ashlea really likes it too!

Jenxx

Anna said...

Awesome!!! Ashlea looks beautiful and very grown up!

Belinda said...

Fantastic! Great photos!

The Henrys said...

Congrats on the new chair. Lovely pictures!

Lacey said...

Yeah for new wheels! You look fantastic baby girl!

Beverly said...

so happy for you all. this is great and awesome wheels too. love this!

Just Writing said...

I love the expression on the last pic. It's like: Yeah baby, I got this, ;)

Mel Fraase said...

Yaaay! That's one sweet ride!