Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I have really been looking forward to Mothers Day this year - I LOVE getting all the handmade things the children make at school and preschool, and knowing that Ashlea will have taken part this year makes it even more special.

So what did I score you ask???

This was my first experience of getting a gift from the school Mothers Day stall.  So many useless useful items!  Emma reassured me that she didn't get me the back scratcher.  Instead I got a bath bomb, a candle, and a bottle opener.  Emma had such fun picking the things for me and hiding them away until the big day - it was very cute.

The twins made hand-made mirrors and bracelets at preschool.  So cute - I love the hand made presents.


Murray also got me the documentary 'The Genius of Photography" - excellent choice of present.

After church, we went to visit my Mum and my Aunties and then to the park near their house (the same park they used to take me to when I was a child).








Thanks for a great day girls!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear you had such a lovely Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison, I'm being brave!! It was great to see you yesterday. Looks and sounds like you had a fantastic Mothers Day. Hope to see you again soon.
- Parnee

Ally {mtm} said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

What a great day you had! Love the pics and glad you got spoilt!!

Jenxxx

Fiona said...

Sounds lovely and those hand made gifts are the absolute best! Glad you had such a wonderful day.