Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday: The Many Faces of Ashlea

The gorgeous Ashlea...







And for when a girl just doesn't want to show her face...


I had forgotten about that last one until I was going through the pictures on my phone yesterday.  Yes, I do let my let daughter sit in her wheelchair with a McDonalds bag on her head when we are out in public.

What have you let your child do in the name of peace and quiet?  Surely I'm not the only one!!

Don't forget to check out all the other great Special Exposure Wednesday photos here.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute photos of Ashlea, the last one makes me giggle!

Nothing too unusual for keeping peace and quiet except bribing with food. Letting her use my diary to scribble in (while out) to keep the peace and later realising she has scrubbed out an appt that was in there that becomes unable to read!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics-yes she is gorgeous! Love the Maccas bag..anything to keep them quiet I say!
Jen

CristyLynn said...

And each face is beautiful, well the bag isn't beautiful, but it shows part of her personality, which is beautiful! :)

The Henrys said...

Cute pictures! My daughter would put the bag on her head too.

Beverly said...

too funny. these are great photos.

Lacey said...

Indeed, anything to keep them happy and avoid a meltdown!!

mooneyequalsmc2 said...

What a lovely girl! I love how you spelled her name too!

Have a wonderful week!

Adoption of Jane said...

Great Photo.. she's so cute!

SoCo mom said...

Loved all the pictures.

Straw wrappers have saved my life. I don't care if he eats them, they are worth the peace!!!

Belinda said...

Laughing out loud! xx.

Kirsty @ Gone Bananas said...

Aww bless she gorgeous and I LOVE the McDonalds pic!! lol What we do for our kids right! :-)

Michelle said...

she is beautiful! and that last picture cracks me up! Hey I'm all for keeping the peace :)

VMI said...

Great photos! Paperbags, straws, portable DVDs - whatever it takes is my motto!