Monday, June 14, 2010

Long Weekend

We have just had a long weekend in the land down under. It was lovely. We did NOTHING. No outings. As little housework as possible. We barely even set foot in the backyard. There was a fair bit of TV watching and Wii playing though. Pretty much from dawn 'til dusk (please don't tell the parenting police). It was just what we all needed. The kids all have coughs so it was nice to just hang around at home.

Audrey's cough is the worst out of the girls, and she regularly wakes me up at 4 in the morning because she can't stop coughing. Today I didn't mind as I figured I could watch the soccer while I was awake.

Wasn't that worth it?

I did manage to squeeze in a child free outing - to Vivid. I'm not going to post any of the photos I took because, basically, I'd rather post photos of the girls!

Especially for Bron...more beanie photos.

'Grandma' Ashlea:

'Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth' Audrey:

Emma - the flying nun:


Also, a reminder!!!
For those coming to my house for morning tea next week.  Don't forget - next Tuesday 22nd June. I'm looking forward to having you all over. So far it is me, Sarah, Ally, Susan, Kathy and hopefully Rosalie. I will f***book you my details.

I hope you all have a good week.  We have a busy one coming up.  I am filming, and Carolin and I are producing the preschool DVD this year.  Because I'm just not quite busy enough...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely photos of the girls in their beanies.

I am looking forward to Tuesday. I have misplaced your details so if you can message me on FB that would be great!

I think you are amazing taking on the Preschool DVD to make on top of everything else you have on your plate.

n0thingbuteverything said...

gorgeous pics! we had a lazy long weekend too. was lovely. can't wait for school hols so soon! so wish we could come next week :-(. hopefully next time. xo

Anna said...

Beautiful pics! Sounds like a very relaxing long weekend!

Big brother, Little sister. said...

alison, beautiful photo's of your beautiful girls! I adore those winter woolen beanies! I think I love beanies so much on my kids as I don;t suit them! Ashlea is looking amazing too :)
Oh how i wish i could come on Tuesday.