Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday: Concert Photo

On Friday I wrote about Ashlea's first concert experience.  I managed to track down some photos.  Of course I couldn't post photos of other people's kids on the net so here is what I did...



The only kids faces you should be able to see are Ashlea and Audrey.  Ashlea is on the far left, Audrey on the right at the back (with a blue feather).
And here is a close up of Ashlea.




She wasn't looking overly thrilled by the experience - but she wasn't screaming so I was happy.  I still get teary when I think about her being up there on the stage with the other kids.  Her first concert.  Priceless.

For more great Special Exposure Wednesday photos click here.

PS Thanks to Chris (Chris Tolmie Photography) for taking the photos...and sorry for the creative license I have taken with them!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

So glad you managed to find some photos!

I love the creative license!

Anna said...

Great photos!!!

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Oh Alison ! how precious! and man you are good at photoshop these days! lol

Amanda Daybyday said...

Oh, her face just makes my hear melt!

Kathleen@so much to say, so little time said...

HA! Those smiley faces are AWESOME!

VMI said...

Great idea on covering the faces - I am a little slow on the uptake and thought they were masks and part of the performance. I was wondering why your children did not have to wear them.

I cry when Ben has a performance too - more like boohooing.

Michelle said...

That is priceless! and it's great that she wasn't screaming!

n0thingbuteverything said...

Love the way you've masked the other kids. Was wondering for a moment myself if the masks were what was making Ashlea a little apprehensive ;-). How far she's come for dealing so well with what I imagine would have been sensorily (is that a word?) very challenging!
I remember seeing S's first concert and it can still bring me to tears (of happiness!)
xo