Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday: Pink Click!

Last Friday my, sorry, Ashlea's new computer arrived. We haven't yet received the intellikeys, but I did find this switch based game in the back of the cupboard. We have had it for months but didn't bother installing it on the old computer. We installed it on the new one - and lo and behold - another little computer nerd in the making!!










And here is one of us from the computer's point of view...




Carolin made this little video as well (and uploaded it which is why blogger thinks this post is from her - but it is really just me!).

So, here are the 3 little computer geeks in the making...



Yesterday when I was checking out goings on in the blogosphere, Ashlea crawled up to me and instead of saying her usual:
I need to give a cuddle (code for Pick me up. Now)
She said:
I want a pink click!!

Don't forget to check out all the rest of Special Exposure Wednesday here.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

How very cool!

Lacey said...

Uh oh, you have a computer addict on your hands! I have 3 of them, and I have to seriously limit their computer time!

Just Writing said...

That sounds like something my son would say. Watch out, pretty soon, you won't get any time on the computer for you, :)

Sharon said...

Computer addiction is so cute with littles except when you are in the middle of something.

Amanda Daybyday said...

What a great tool! (My daughter covers her ears like that too.)

VMI said...

Awesome - hope they all have fun with it.

Mel Fraase said...

Fun! I've recently started Piper out on our computer, too! There's some fun games out there to "click"!!!

ParkerMama said...

Yea! for computer geeks! :)

Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com
@ParkerMama on Twitter

Marie said...

Awesome!!!! What is the name of that game?

SoCo mom said...

Yay! Welcome to the club -- James keeps coming in the office to ask if he can play on my laptop ;-)

I think it's wonderful that "clicks" come in colour.