Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday: Escape!!

Miss Ashlea loves to escape out an open door. Like most kids, if she can see an open door she will crawl (usually at top speed) straight for it.

The other day I was getting her dressed and had to leave the room to get some things, and when I came back she was gone. The kids had left the back door open. She was making her get away.





No mum, I am not coming back inside!!


Click here for the rest of Special Exposure Wednesday.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

I know what she is like with her escapes as I have seen her in action at hospital!

I am just sitting here thinking ouch to her knees!

Coley said...

Isn't she adorable!!

Amanda Daybyday said...

I love it!!!

Michelle R. Slape said...

CUTE!

VMI said...

Yikes - that would scare me. Good thing you had your wits about you to grab a camera. Great photos!

MaggieMae said...

Bodes well for her independence... as long as she survives that long LOL.

Johnna said...

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Sometimes we all need to just get out of the house, right? Cute as a button.

Michelle said...

She was bound and determined to catch a few rays of the sun out on the deck :)

Belinda said...

Cheeky! Keeping you on your toes! xx.

Shoshana said...

Hi there,
I just wanted to make sure you are aware of the support group for families of tube fed kiddies.
It is www.tubefedkids.com
I also have a micro premi that was tube fed, now eating!
I noticed the mikey in the photo.
Thanks for sharing your story!
Kindly,
Shoshana