Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday: More Raspberry Blowing

As most of you know, Emma started school this year. You may be wondering what she has learnt?

Reading? Yes.

Writing? Yes.

Maths? A bit.

The thing she is proudest of learning, she has learnt from the boy who sits next to her. He has taught her how to make fart noises by blowing raspberries into your hands. Of course Emma thinks it is hilarious.

And of course Ashlea does too - and now tries to do it herself.





She hasn't quite got it yet, but just give her time...

Someone pleae tell me they grow out of the potty humour stage???

For more Special Exposure Wednesday click here.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Mine haven't as yet, and my eldest is nearly 10

Ashley's Mom said...

My three sons (19, 17 and 15) were sitting in the back seat of our car on Saturday. My satellite radio couldn't display the entire name of the song that was playing. So instead of "Build Me Up Buttercup" the title displayed was "Build Me Up Butt". They giggled for 15 minutes.

So who knows if they ever grow out of it!

Amanda Daybyday said...

Ha ha ha! Awesome!

Lacey said...

Mine haven't either, and my oldest is 12!!

Johnna said...

Yes, they do, but my two boys still enjoy it as it sometimes sends their mom into giggles. Maybe little angelic blonde girls don't enjoy it as long?!

Just Writing said...

Lol, make a video of the girls doing it then you can use it for their weddings (or not as they might just be so embarassed, hihihi).

I don't think they ever get out of that stage.

The Henrys said...

My oldest is ten and he still likes the potty humor! So does my husband and he is much older than 10!!

Big brother, Little sister. said...

ummm My Dad is 62.....lol Love your pics!

MaggieMae said...

Oy! With any luck, she won't master that task too soon. If only our little ones would focus on more useful tasks with half as much diligence, huh?

Michelle R. Slape said...

SO CUTE!

Good luck with them growing out of it. My husband still finds great humor in it. =)

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

My son is 10 and potty humor is rampant in my house. I don't know when they outgrow, but not by 10 evidently! I love her face while she's making the fart noises - too funny!

SoCo mom said...

Sadly, I don't think they outgrow the fun with fart noises, but their repertoire *does* expand!

And what a great way to get some age-appropriate social interactions, eh? Lemonade?