Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

How good has the weather been in Sydney this weekend???

We haven't really done much, but the fact that the sun was shining, and it was warm made all the difference.  We went outside.  In t-shirts.  I LOVE the warmer weather.

I can't tell you how much difference the ramp is making to our lives!  Ashlea can easily access the backyard just like her sisters.  If we leave the door open she can just crawl out and see what is going on.  It is fantastic.  I'm not sure how her knees are going to survive once it is full summer and she isn't wearing long pants, but at the moment it is great and has given her such freedom.  For the first time EVER, I've been in the situation where Murray has asked me "Where are the kids?" and I've been able to say "They're outside".  Meaning all of them are outside - pottering around.  Without me having to help.  Fabulous.

So, here is what we got up to.

We had lunch outside...Mummy's little yobbo's...


Jumped on the trampoline...


This is Ashlea's version of jumping...you just have to repeat it again and again and again...






Emma lost another tooth...

And has at least another 3 wobbly ones.  She gets very annoyed if I call her Fang, but it fits perfectly at the moment...



Audrey expressed her displeasure at yet another photo being taken...

And we borrowed a power washer to try and finally get rid of the last vestiges of bat poo.  If this doesn't work, we will have to declare the poo officially 'clean' as it has been washed many, many times now.


Who wants to come over for a play in the school holidays?  I promise it is clean!

3 comments:

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

We do!!

See FB email...

So glad you had a lovely weekend.

Hope to see you soon,

Susan

Sarah said...

The weather has been great here hasn't it!

Great photos of the girls!

Missy said...

Ashlea bounces just like my little chicken!!! LOL!

Dont you just love the "normality" of a simple comment, such as "they are all outside!"

I am glad Ashlea is enjoying her new found freedom of being able to escape independently!

hugsx