Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Stuck....my hand

Sunday evening, shortly after dinner. The house is busy with the noise of children playing. Through the noise a small voice is heard.
Mummy.
I stuck.

Her mum, being a bit deaf doesn't respond at once.

Again the little voice comes.

Mummy.
I stuck.

Her mother hears her and calls out to her, asking what is happening.

The voice again...
I stuck my hand.

The mother jumps up at once and goes to investigate.


Yes, what the child said was correct. She had stuck her hand into the video player and couldn't get it out.


Thankfully it was easy to extricate. Of course, as soon as her hand was freed, she then returned to her post, this time shoving TWO hands in.


What can you do?

Edited to add:  For more Special Exposure Wednesday click here.

10 comments:

ferfischer said...

I love it! I especially like how the mother takes pictures before helping! Haha!

Sarah said...

Love it too! I think it's great seeing any child use both hands with an activity...

Anna said...

Hehe!! Love it!

Belinda said...

Two hands are better than one! xx.

spectrummymummy said...

Ha ha, love it!

The Henrys said...

We have been there and done that a few times! I'm glad she could get out easily!

VMI said...

Taking the photos is definitely a mom with "Special Exposure Wednesday" on her mind.

Johnna said...

It must be fun to be stuck-- maybe it feels nice and warm in there!

Just Writing said...

Lol! Hey, if it did not work with one, you have to try two, ;)

kirsty815 said...

Awww bless! You're just like me grab the camera before helping! Poor Meg sat with a stick bug on her lap for about 5 minutes while I searched for my camera on the way to Miami in the car. Cute Pictures!