Sunday, December 19, 2010

Heard in our house yesterday...

I have posted recently about Ashlea's new-found ability to be deliberately naughty (something she really enjoys I might add).  A frequent refrain in our house recently has been:
Mum!!  Ashlea's pulling my hair!
Yes, Ashlea has started the delightful habit of pulling her sister's hair and laughing at their reactions.

So I was not surprised to hear the call start up again yesterday:
Ashlea's pulling my hair!!
(You have to imagine the high-pitched whiny-voiced way they say it).

Except that this time the person calling out was Ashlea.  Pulling her own hair.  And dobbing herself in at the same time.

8 comments:

Becca said...

Ha! Muppet. Was she being silly on purpose (humour), seeking your attention or just copying, d'you think?

Molly said...

She's the best, I love it ! I hope you taped it :)

Sarah said...

Oh dear! Its funny but not good at the same time! Hope you manage to get her to stop it (to herself mainly) x

E. said...

That is so cute.

Missy said...

Oh seriously she has such a sense of humour. I was laughing out loud at my house and trying to explain how funny this was to my family. It was so easy to imagine, cheeky Ashlea! LOL too funny!

Marie said...

Hilarious! She is just bursting forth these days, isn't she?

Belinda said...

Love it! xx,

n0thingbuteverything said...

Fantastic effort Ashlea ;-). Given me my giggle for the day!