Friday, March 11, 2011

Seriously

We are still waiting for our results.



Seriously.

Something about the lab moving offices, blah, blah, blah. I might need to go down there personally and set up their new office just so they can find my results.

As frustrating as it is to wait, it seems like small potatoes compared to the unfolding tsunami in Japan.  I have been watching it live on TV.  How bizarre is the world we now live in that I can watch from another country while a tsunami destroys whole towns?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh the frustration in the excuses as to why they haven't given you the results yet! I would be helping them too just to find the results!

Has been awful watching the events unfold on live TV in Japan, devastating!

Jacqui said...

Oh my. You are being so patient. Hope they come through soon.

Everything seems smaller after watching the devastation in Japan.

Belinda said...

Hoping results hurry up and come your way asap!!!!

Devastating tv at lately :(