Monday, April 25, 2011

Fairies in the garden....

Over Easter we found some fairies in our garden.

Well, one fairy to be exact...



And look who else we found...


It's Upsy Daisy.  Here she is giving Iggle Piggle a great big Upsy Daisy kiss!

Here they are again...



Upsy DAAIIISSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYY....



Apparently Upsy Daisy likes to sky dive.  Who knew?



And fairies really can fly...


Isn't that a pip?


Even though I posted this on Monday I am hooking up with Special Exposure Wednesday.  Click here for more great photos.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

How cool are those costumes! Love the photos, they are beautiful! x

Big brother, Little sister. said...

wonderful images! I love them. I always think that comment "isn't that a pip" is so funny :)

Anna said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Fiona said...

Amazing costumes and amazing pics. They look so happy.

Kathleen@so much to say said...

I love those colors. So bright, so gorgeous. And such beautiful pictures. I especially love the flying fairies. :)

Beverly said...

such sweetness in these photos

The Henrys said...

Great photos!!

Michelle said...

What great photos - I love the flying ones :)

Just Writing said...

Great capture of the girls! They are all gorgeous as usual.


Florence @ 5MFSN