Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashlea and Audrey

My little tiny babies turn 5 today. How can that possibly be???

Of course I tried to get a twin photo for their birthday didn't I? Why I persist with that I don't know.

These are the best I got...








Neither of them were particularly interested in looking at the camera...





And once she realised she was more flexible after the botox Ashlea kept trying to take off...



After that things really went downhill.  Ashlea discovered that if you keep doing this....



...that the photographer (Mummy) jumps up and down.  That was a good enough reason to keep doing it...







At that point I gave up.

Happy birthday gorgeous girls!!!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy 5th Birthday to two amazing girls!

I love the photo of Audrey cuddling Ashlea, it's a really nice shot.

Hope they have a great day! x

Big brother, Little sister. said...

alison I adore the nose picking pics! they are wonderful. Happy Birthday precious girls and Alison I am thinking of you on this very special and no doubt emotional day :)

Cary said...

Happy Birthday girls! Love the pics...they just show what real life is!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Ashlea and Audrey!! I love the photos!! Hope you all have a wonderful day xoxox

The Taylor Family said...

Love it! Happy birthday to your gorgeous girls! Rach xo

Dianne said...

Beautiful candid photos. Love them! Happy birthday gorgeous girls! xoxoxxo

Belinda said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girls! Xx

I love the pics, all of them! Xx

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, Ashlea and Audrey! Life only gets more fun from here.

Lacey said...

Happy happy birthday to you beautiful girls!! What survivors you are!

Cathy said...

Oh my gosh! I love the pics with the finger up the nose--especially the middle finger!!! Happy Birthday, Audrey and Ashlea! (and mum!! and dad!! it's just as much your "birth" day as the girls!) I hope many more good days are to come!!

Just Writing said...

Lol, hey got to give the girl credit for quick thinking, :)

Happy birthday baby girls! Hope your special day is awesome as the two of you are, :)

Territory Mom said...

Happy birthday sweet girls!!!