Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sorry

Sorry - I'm going to be faffing about with the blog tonight.

Often I don't tag my posts, but I want to go back and add tags to a whole bunch of posts so I can search for things easily.

If you read this in something like google reader it may look like I've published heaps of posts...but I haven't.

Although I have added a couple of new pages to the right - again so I can easily find things!  There is a page with videos of Ashlea, and one of photos of her, and I want to add a photo page for Emma and Audrey too.

So....sorry for the messing about!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I like to call it organising x

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

I love the new Life in Pictures pages. Awesome.

FYI: In Emma's you have the Santa-hat-facepaint pic twice - under age 4 and age 5...

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend.

Take care, S xx

Alison said...

Thanks Susan!