Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Special Exposure Wednesday: Sisterly Love





I don't know about you, but my girls are not 'sugar and spice and all things nice'. They don't sit and play quietly with dolls or colour in for hours on end. They run and rumble and screech and generally thunder through the house.

Even Ashlea likes to get in on the rumbling action. She is of course allowed to get away with a little more than the others. If Emma was being 'beaten up' like this by Audrey there would have been tears and cries of 'MUM, She hit me!', but because it was Ashlea Emma just had a little giggle about it and thought it was funny.

Hey look Mum - she's hitting me!

Anyone else got girls that are more "snips and snails and puppy dog tails"?

Don't forget to check out the rest of Special Exosure Wednesday here.

8 comments:

The Henrys said...

Aww, that's so funny and precious! I love that she thinks it's funny when Ashlea hits her!

Sarah said...

That is funny that she is so happy that Ashlea is hitting her.

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

Greetings from the home of the three screeching, rough-nut (and occasionally biting & scratching) banshees...

I told L, M & W over dinner tonight that individually each of them was too loud, and together they were unbearable.

Delightful little girls... not!

Cathy said...

My sister had 5 daughters-all 2 years apart! They were NEVER sweet and quiet or played dolls. They RAN through the house, talking, screaming, fighting, bouncing, screeching, throwing things, and just being loud-unbearably so! They never had sweet little coversations about their disagreements but instead yelled on the top of their lungs and got into full-blown fights! Now my sister has 5 grown daughters who are the best of friends and are so close their kids think they are siblings!!

Lacey said...

He He, isn't it funny how our special needs kids can do so much more and not get in trouble! What a great pic!

Kathleen@so much to say said...

Yes, yes, yes! I had three sisters and we were HORRIBLE to each other. I thought maybe that was memory talking until I showed my mom this book about sisters (I blogged about it, too: http://kathleenbasi.com/2011/04/26/boys-vs-girls/), and I said, "Mom, am I remembering wrong? Or is this book TOTALLY NOT US?" My mom said, "No, that book looks nothing like you girls." LOL.

Just Writing said...

That may be payback from Ashlea for all the times Emma has hit Audrey, ;)

Florence @ 5MFSN

Rosalie said...

Aww how cute x