Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Big School - Decision Day

Today (probably right at this very minute in fact) is the day that the panel meets to discuss all the special school and support unit placements for 2012.

We have already decided where we want Ashlea to go - hopefully the panel will agree with our decision!  Here's Ashlea trying on one of Emma's hats ready for next year.


How many minutes/hours/days do you think I should wait before I start phoning to see what the decision was??


Edited to add the link for Special Exposure Wednesday.

11 comments:

Molly said...

what about calling right away!

Alison said...

I've rung and left a message for them to call me back....watch this space!!

Sarah said...

I heard it still takes until October to get an answer officially.

Hope you might have better luck in finding out earlier and hope you get the school you want.

I think Ashlea looks very cute in Emma's school hat x

Marion said...

Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you and Ashlea!

Marion said...

Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for Ashlea!

Kathleen Basi said...

Oh, I hope it goes well. Be an advocate for your daughter! Go you!

Michelle said...

Such a cute picture! Hope all goes well with the school placement/decisions to be made!

Naomi said...

I'd definitely chase it up quickly - sounds like you've done that already :)

Alison said...

I spoke to the lady this morning - she said she can't tell me over the phone - we have to wait for the official letter which should be out sometime in the next week.

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

I wrote a long comment last night, but fear I closed the window before publishing...

Have you checked the mail yet? I know another family (different DET Region) who have received their news already...

Fingers crossed!! Susan x

Di said...

So have you heard yet??!!! My fingers and toes are so crossed for the answer you want. Love the photo of Ashlea in the hat xo