Sunday, October 30, 2011

An Ashlea-ism

Whenever Ashlea does anything, she always declares when it's over "I have a good time at ......"

For example:
I have a good time at preschool.
I have a good time Mrs Cook (her preschool teacher).

On Wednesday Murray and Ashlea had blood taken for their cross match as the beginning of the process to see if he can give her a kidney. When she got home from the blood test she made her usual declaration:

I have a good time at hostipal (her pronunciation).
I have a good time my blood test.

She often says this after blood tests and hospital visits even though she does not like them.  On Wednesday I questioned her and asked if she was really sure she like the blood test.

Her response?

Stinky bottom blood test.

Not a bad description really. We have decided that from now on in our house they shall always be known as stinky bottom blood tests!

3 comments:

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

Hear hear!

Stinky bottom indeed.

Over dinner we were talking about what Molly might talk about for News tomorrow.

Wendy's suggestion? Bum bum head.

Molly's: Bum cracks.

Sugar and spice and all things nice...

Sarah said...

Classic! I couldnt agree more with her name for bloods

ferfischer said...

LOVE this! I just love that girl!