Sunday, December 11, 2011

More Santa

Today was the Bear Cottage Christmas party.

There were the usual activities for the kids...face painting, a jumping castle, baby animals (ducks!)...




...and even camel rides.


I felt like a mean mummy for not letting Ashlea go on the camel.  She wanted to go on it - but seeing as she is not very good at holding on I just couldn't bring myself to let her.  Emma and Audrey were torn between loving the camel ride and being ready to wet their pants in terror.

Anyway, it was a nice day - the kids had a great time and it was good to 'get into the Christmas spirit' a little, because I tell you, so far this year - I'm not feeling it.  Please tell me I'm not the only one!

3 comments:

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

You're definitely not the only one...

You're amongst friends Alison. I'm one.

There's also Tiff:
http://www.mythreeringcircus.com/2011/12/the-lack-of-christamas-spirit/

Casey said...

Christmas! Bah Humbug

Sarah said...

Looks like a great time!

I love camel rides!