Thursday, January 12, 2012

Photo A Day - Day 12



Every January my sister and I go to the tennis.

I quite like going to live sporting events - my sister not so much - but she gets free tickets through her work (and access to the corporate dining room & bar) so off we go.

The exciting news from today's game was that the tennis sponsor that gives out the free tickets is now a major sponsor of the Australian Open - so maybe, just maybe we will get a couple of tickets to come to Melbourne next January for the tennis.

I already know who I'll be visiting while in Melbourne if it happens!!!

5 comments:

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

Ooooh, can i come too??

I saw Agassi play on centre court in the Aust Open many years ago - it was awesome! Very entertaining.

I too have someone in Melbourne I'd love to visit...

Sarah said...

How cool is that!

Alison said...

You most certainly can come Susan - seeing as i think we are probably keen to visit the same people in Melbourne!!!

Big brother, Little sister. said...

I really hope you mean me included in the melbourne people! My heart just skipped a beat thinking of you girls coming to melb one day! Xxxx loving all your pics. i adore
Emmas pic x

Alison said...

You're top of the list Bron!!