Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photo A Day - Day 24

What happens when I work from home...



Little Miss Chatterbox plays the Wii, Iggle Piggle plays her iPad and my little fairy flits around playing and imagining and creating.  Oh and STUFF ends up strewn all over the floor.

They aren't the quietest of mice so I do spend a fair bit of time apologising to people about the level of background noise when I'm on the phone.  Today I had to tell someone I'd call them back because Ashlea was having a Teletubby Emergency (the wrong episode was on and she was not happy about it).

Thank goodness for super-neighbour Kate who took them for a couple of hours today.

4 comments:

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

Bring on school eh?

You rock super Kate!

And well done for getting anything done Super Alison!

Sarah said...

Yeah I second bring on school!

Did you get any work done?

Alison said...

I am surprisingly productive - I think it's because I'm used to the chaos!

ferfischer said...

I only have two that make messes and a third who sits quietly, but that looks very familiar when I work from home on school holidays too. Ha! I have the same problem on the phone!