Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo A Day - Day 31

Last day today!



Thanks for sharing our January with us!

I've really enjoyed the Photo A Day challenge - and I would quite like to keep it going except I have a feeling life is about to get very busy with school and work and kidney transplants - and besides photos of us doing home work and laundry and other 'every day activities' really aren't that interesting.

Thanks to everyone who has followed along with our January photos - maybe we'll do it again next year!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes I would have to agree life is about to get even busier for you all.

I have enjoyed seeing all your photos and look foward to seeing next years pics!

Anna said...

Have loved your month of photos!! Might even get around to doing it myself one of these months!

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

Awesome photo of your airborne girls.

Have really enjoyed your month of pics.

Hope Emma's 2nd day of school went well too.

Susan x

Lacey said...

My favorite pics are of kids just having fun. That's what being a kid is all about!