Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo A Day - Day 5

Today's photo is a phone pic snapped by my sister.

This is how I have spent the last 2 days....shoe shopping for the children.  I broke it down into two trips to make it easier to manage (both mentally and financially).

Here is Ashlea trying on some school shoes.  SO CUTE.  I can't believe she is nearly ready for big school.  We didn't end up getting the pair of shoes in the picture as I found some others that fit better (and of course cost more - her school shoes alone were more expensive than Emma and Audrey's school AND sports shoes put together).

2 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Wow what a moment both amazing and scary! Lucky shes cute seeing she is costing you a fortune! ;)

Sarah said...

Wow sounds like torture shoe shopping!

So very close to the twins starting!

V just uses her runners for her AFO, I refused school shoes as they don't fit them as well and the school just have to deal with it.