Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 36 - Thursdays with Kate



This delicious plate of lasagne was made for us by our neighbour Kate - (aka Super Neighbour Kate).

Occasionally over the holidays Kate and I have pooled our resources and had communal dinners with all our children.  Sometimes (mostly) she cooks, sometimes I cook.  Most importantly one of us gets to NOT cook.

We have decided to make it a regular event.  Actually Kate offered to cook dinner for my kids once every week, but I don't want it to be a one way street with the help always coming in my direction.  I want to be able to help her out a bit too.  Us mums have to stick together.

Don't forget you can still sponsor Kate in the World's Greatest Shave - it's less than 4 weeks until ALL her hair comes off.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks sooo good!

Anna said...

That sounds like a wonderful idea! And that meal looks delicious!