Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 38 - School...The Good


This humble teacup says it all really.

One of the great things about having all 3 girls at school is that hopefully I will get a little bit of time to relax on my days off work.

So far this free time I have been dreaming about for the last 6 years has proved to be a little elusive.  By the time I take Ashlea to appointments or go up to school for things I end up having to make up lost work time on Thursdays and Fridays.

As long as I have that illusion of free time though I'm OK!  The possibility that I might actually be able to chill out and do something for myself keeps me going.

So - school mums - how do you spend your precious 5 1/2 hours while the kids are at school??? I need some coffee dates otherwise I am likely to end up grocery shopping and doing school canteen - and while they are both good things to do they hardly qualify as relaxing!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds good to me.

Would love a catch up very soon