Wednesday, March 28, 2012

T -1: Final Thoughts



Well.  Tomorrow is the big day.

And guess what? I have no 'final thoughts'.  I still can't believe it's happening.  Tomorrow!

For those who want to follow in detail I will be updating the blog regularly throughout the day as I can do that easily from my phone.  My sister will then post any updates to facebook for those who only follow from there.

While I'm typing this Ashlea is outside playing with Emma and Audrey.  I can't bear to interrupt them even though it's bath time.  It's a last little 'normal', blissful moment before the operation.


It's gonna be a L O N G day tomorrow.

Please pray.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Praying for you and you are all in my thoughts. I hope it all goes well xx

Sarah said...

Will be thinking of you all constantly.

When walking into the kids hospital on Tuesday I was thinking of you and it made me feel so anxious, just can not imagine what it is/will be feeling for you.

Will be awaiting your news on your blog and love and strength to you all. Give Ashlea a big kiss from me and please pass onto Murray that we are thinking of him.

Anonymous said...

Prayers. Will be anxiously awaiting your updates. with love. Casey (and my bible study ladies!)

Missy said...

Will be thinking and praying of you all day (plus afterwards for a smooth and complication free recovery)
Give that beautiful Ashlea a squeeze from me and her friend Emily and also to your Emma and Audrey...what a big day for them too. I will be waiting to hear all the news.
Prays, hugs and best wishes

ferfischer said...

I will be thinking of you and following closely - there is something headed to you all from all the way over here, but it might be a while before it gets there. Best laid plans, I guess.

E. said...

I hope today goes brilliantly for you all. Sending good thoughts and prayers.