Friday, March 30, 2012

T +1 Morning Update

Do you remember how last week I said I was hoping to be able to report that Ashlea's creatinine was less than 100 by today??

Well, guess whose creatinine is 46???

On Tuesday it was 475 - her highest ever reading was 505.

Now it is 46.

Wow. That is one good kidney she's got there!

Ashlea has had a good night although has had some pain this morning. She has just had an extra dose of pain relief and seems more settled now.

We are moving out of ICU to the ward some time today.

Murray is doing well. He has been quite off his face from the pain killers - but I think he's earned that!

11 comments:

Naomi said...

that is fantastic news. We are so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

46 is my new favourite number! I'm so happy for all of you.
Parnee xx

Anonymous said...

God is good! We'll keep praying for you all.

Sarah said...

Glad to hear pain is being managed this morning.
Wow what a great reading!
Also glad to hear Murray doing well.

Deb L said...

Great, great news! Love to see those numbers falling so low - 46! What an amazing feat of God's grace and modern medicine.

Anonymous said...

I checked your blog in the middle of the night. When I saw no late night update I thought Ashlea must be doing well in ICU. Thank God she did! Love from Fay.

Felicity said...

46!! That is brilliant! You must be so relieved :-) When was the last time you saw her Cr at 46?? Awesome news. Glad both Ashlea and Murray are doing well. Hope the pain decreases for both of them quickly and they both heal well. Xoxo Felicity.

Gina @ Inky Ed! said...

Fantastic News - way to go Ashlea & Murray.

Love us

Kath said...

Praise God for his goodness :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous news. So good to see prayers being answered.
Margaret

Margaret Orpwood said...

Hi Allison,

I don't comment often but have been following your journey through Facebook and Narelle,and have to add my praises to a wonderful heavenly Father and send my love to you and family. May the healing continue and may there be many days of health and happiness in your home. Praying for you with much love Margaret Orpwood