Thursday, April 12, 2012

Special Thanks




So many people have helped / are helping us through this extremely trying time - I hope to be able to thank all of you in time.  Today though I need to say a special thanks to my CP Mummy Friends - many of whom I haven't even met in real life.  Some of us are 'real life' friends - others I only know through the blogosphere but they are a great, supportive bunch of women who really 'get' what it is like to raise a child with a disability.  

Today when I went to check the mail there was a lovely surprise - a bunch of vouchers for a cleaning franchise!!  Thank you all so much - they will be well used!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great to hear you like them and they will be well used x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I have been part of a group of online mums for a long time now (let's just say my firstborn is now well over six foot, but then, look at his dad) and they are invaluable to me. Every now and then the fairy godmother (as we call her) shakes some magic dust on someone in our little community at a time of need. I'm glad to see she works elsewhere too, although I think this time it is magic not-dust. A perfect, perfect gift! Margaret S

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet Mums. A very nice thing to do!
Love from Fay.

Ronda said...

What a great gift!
Very glad to hear both patients are doing better.
Alison, try to leave something in your tank for when Murray comes home. I'm sure there will still be plenty of work to do then with follow-ups etc.

Missy said...

So glad you like them...Enjoy having someone else do something for YOU xxxx