Monday, June 4, 2012

An Ashlea-ism


Yesterday we had to go through the ED to get bloods done (due to us being contagious pariahs and all).  While we were waiting there I think Ashlea got lulled into a false sense of security - it wasn't our usual place or our usual people - so when the nurse came in and started to take her blood she was most put out.

Her comment?

"This is bery disappoint-me-ment for Baby Duck"

Then she says:

"I've had enough of this"

Finally the blood test was over and the nurse asked her how she was.

"It doesn't look good" 
was her assessment.

At least she makes hospital visits entertaining!


4 comments:

Missy said...

Bless your baby duck....it is bery disappoint-me-ment. I totally agree!!!!
She totally cracks me up, too funny x

Vicky o said...

That's gorgeous!! She's adorable.

T said...

Oh Baby Duck - You are HILARIOUS! Tehe

n0thingbuteverything said...

What a way with words. Love it :-). And LOVe that new hair do too. makes her look so grown up x