Friday, June 8, 2012

We Got There!



Super Neighbour Kate and I made it to IKEA today!  We purchased our Expedits and even splurged on getting our (30) purchases home delivered.  I am considering splurging further and paying for assembly as well - seeing as Murray has already had to endure gastro since his return home - I don't want to push him completely over the edge by subjecting him to furniture assembly!

Baby Duck was less than enthusiastic about our shopping trip but coped OK.


Prepare yourselves for before and after photos :)

4 comments:

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

Yay for retail therapy! Wish I could have come too...

S xx

Alison said...

Susan - I wish you could have been with us today too rather than doing what you're actually doing!!

Deb said...

Hey, Kate's hair's looking great too. And I wish I could have come as well. Yay for IKEA! Can't wait for the photos.

Anonymous said...

Spotted you all in the distance (baby duck was a swathe of fuschia) as I tackled Adairs (bought a clock; it doesn't work - I hate those conversations). As you seemed to be leaving ikea, I was stuck be the lack of parcels, but you have just olved that mini mystery - yay for home delivery! Margaret S