Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29: Superstar



Ashlea now has the pleasure of learning sight words like her sisters.  We were practising this evening and she kept being cheeky and crawling away from me while laughing hysterically.  I raised my voice a little and told her to 'Come back and do your sight words!'

So we tried again - and again she was cheeky - so much so that after being deliberately naughty she asked me 'Are you going to yell again?'

Eventually we got there - sorry the video is a bit wobbly - I was filming and passing sight words at the same time.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

Clever girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow, excellent Ashlea and Alison.
Love from Fay

Julie and Jayden's Adventures said...

Impressive - well done Ashlea!

Big brother, Little sister. said...

oh my goodness!!!!! Ashlea that is seriously amazing!!!!! I am in tears here watching you do such a great job with your learning! You are indeed a superstar, top of the class!!!!! Hooray!

T said...

Woah! Ashlea - You are on clever cookie!